Worthy of a Special Occasion
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- 3 or more cloves garlic, lightly smashed and peeled
- 6-8 oz of chicken, cut in 1-inch strips
- 1 28 oz can whole plum tomatoes
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 4 oz can black olives, chopped
- 2 TBSP capers
- Crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- 8 oz angel hair pasta
- 1/4 cup pre-shredded Parmesan cheese
Drain tomatoes and crush with fork or hands. Add to skillet, with some pepper. Stir occasionally, until tomatoes break down and mixture becomes saucy, about 5-10 minutes. Stir in olives, capers and red pepper flakes, and continue to simmer.
Arrange pasta on plates; top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.