- Before firing up your grill, be sure to brush with a wired grill brush to remove old stuck food.
- Be sure you start with a hot grill. Add a little vegetable oil on the grill to keep food from sticking.
- Leave a little space around each food item on the grill. This allows room for flipping and cooking.
- Do not use a fork to turn the meat because juices will escape. Tongs are a grill master's best friend.
- Apply sauces during the last 10 minutes to prevent sauce from burning.
Join us at 7PM CST to see what food you may want to put "on the grill."